2014年7月18日 星期五

Terrible Experience with Student Agency (from CK to Praha)

Being on time but were refused to board the bus, we were deeply depressed, suffering the mean rejection, mistreatment, inconvenience and delay served by Student Agency.



I booked three seats from Cesky Krumlov (Spicak) to Praha about two months in advance and paid all the bus fares too. According to my electronic ticket, the bus was to depart from CK Spicak station at 15:05 on June 30.
We waited from 14:40 at the opposite side of the station, as we were new to the place and didn't know which was the right side (and there was no clear indication either; in fact we checked with the information center, only to get an incorrect yet certain answer). We watched closely and saw the bus arrive a few minutes earlier. We ran to the bus and showed the bus driver our ticket. The bus driver directed us to the lady in charge of the seats.

I showed her the printed electronic ticket, telling her we booked the seats and would like to board the bus. Without looking closely at my ticket, the lady claimed that we were late, which was definitely a lie, because we had been watching the time closely, and it couldn't be later than 15:03, still a few minutes from departure time.
I told her the bus was to leave at 15:05, so we were still on time, not late. The lady then claimed that there were no seats. I told her we booked the seats in advance, but she insisted that there were no seats, despite the fact that we booked and paid in advance.
The bus door was then slammed in our face, leaving us at the bus station. We had to go all the way to the CK AN station, walking for about 15 minute with our heavy luggage, being lucky enough to get on the next Student Agency bus, paying the bus fares AGAIN.

I wrote to Student Agency to complain about this unhappy event, received some reply, and was told to wait for their investigation and that soon they would contact me. After a month of email messages back and forth with my occasional reminders, I finally received their apology and a full-amount refund of my bought-and-wasted tickets (21.9 euros). However, I would say that it would certainly be better had I not chosen Student Agency in the first place.

If you are travelling in Czech, there are certainly other options, like Eurolines and Czech public transportation (Google IDOS for its time schedules).
NEVER TRY STUDENT AGENCY.

沒有留言:

張貼留言